Thursday, August 18, 2011

More Hexagons!

Last week when the not-quite-finished quilt top was presented, we discovered that one fabric which should have been included had been left out (the tool fabric in photo). Since then I've been pondering how to include it, considering a few different options. Today I finally decided to add another row of hexagons to the top of the quilt. I'll need eleven.
The hand-pieced hexagon at the bottom left was made a while ago but not included originally. Today I made the rest of these, and now I need one more of the hand-pieced ones before I can arrange them and join them to the rest of the quilt.

2 comments:

Terry said...

The things we do to include a piece of novelty fabric. Are we all crazy?
Thanks for pposting the close up I like seeing both views of the quilt.

Graeme said...

More sewing less blogging!