Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Button Treasure

Today I was given something special by one of my nice readers. Lots of buttons! Thank you!


There are many golden buttons, and some green ones which would probably have worked well for the bag project last week. There are a couple of pinkish glass ones which will be going on the waistband of a skirt I've been working on for the last couple of days. What about that set of blue flower ones? I'll have to think of a special project for them. There are so many goodies! But what's that strange thing on the plate (just below 9 o'clock) that looks like a piece of stone or something?


An opal! I'm sure that wasn't meant to be in the buttons. I'll give it back to you next time I see you, Joanne!

1 comment:

kaiteM said...

following up on your comment on mine - have you got socks on your quince as well? good idea. post up a pic and i'll link to you...k.